miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2015

Perfect World


Dress: SpringDress - K E L I N I Group Gift 
Shoes: Ukitu Heel - .::Loovus::. 
Accesories: Takara ~ Cuff and Necklace - Zibska [We <3 RP Gift]

And so, we, who are in love, 
Passed by one another on this side of love. 
I want to tell you, but I keep my lips shut. 
Take me, take me to the perfect world. 
 
And so, we, who are perplexed, 
Go round and round love's edge. 
I want to be sure, but to no avail. 
Take me, take me to the perfect world.

The two arms of that Venus de Milo, 
Where did she lose them, I wonder? 
We aren't perfect, 
 
So we can't help disagreeing sometimes. 
If you hold me close, I feel we can touch one another. 
If we come together and embrace, even if we're getting closer, well... 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario